Oddi the not-so-keen

From: Kevin P. McDonald <paul_mcdonald_at_...>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 11:33:47 -0500

While Oddi the Keen did manage to keep up the good fight against Chaos with great success after becoming illuminated, he did come to a fairly typical end for illuminates. Instead of finishing his war against the Chaos of Dorastor, Oddi eventually allied with Ralzakark's broo kingdom to invade the Lunar Empire*. After all, the enemy of my enemy is my friend, right? This fine piece of illuminated reasoning lead to the slaughter of his followers and his own eventual death.

~Kevin McD

*Note: This invasion is not mentioned in any surviving records of the Lunar Empire, so in my game Oddi will actually wind up helping Ralzakark re-enact the Broo invasion of Talastar, Anadikki, and Vanstal (1120 - 1137 ST) where the invasion meets a similar end - they are defeated by whatever comes out of Charg. In fact, they may be instrumental in causing the Ban to fall.