Re: Illuminated Uroxi?

From: Graham Robinson <graham_at_...>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 18:54:03 +0000

> >>Now, now. You can do *anything* with a heroquest.
> >
> > No, you can't.
>
>A statement like this would be more helpful if you continued with an
>example or two of what a heroquest can't accomplish, in your Glorantha.

A heroquest cannot reveal a person's illumination to a diety, otherwise initiation or worship in rabidly anti-illuminate cults wouldn't be possible.

We know that this is because an illuminate's understanding of the universe allows him to negate the negative, personal effect of such heroquests.

It therefore seems reasonable that heroquesting to remove one's illumination is equally impossible. The illuminate would know that the cure wasn't real, and couldn't be really convinced otherwise.

Cheers,
Graham

--
Graham Robinson