Re: Changing history (was illumination and Uroxi and ...)

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_...>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 13:10:27 +1300

Ben:

>Now: My understanding has been that travelling to the Green Age is a
>Highly Dangerous Thing, specifically because it can result in
>catastrophic changes to history.

No mention of changes to history is mentioned in the Glorantha: Intro p21. Only "Whatever you do will haunt you forever afterwards and remain with you all your life. Many people have died early and in horrible ways because of innocent deeds done while seeking the great spike mountain". The changes being implied aren't on the scale of crushing a butterfly in the Green Age and finding that spelling has always been different, the plot of some SF story the title of which I forget.

--Peter Metcalfe