Re: Digest Number 200

From: Olli Kantola <nysalor_at_...>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 15:36:41 +0200

On Thu, 07 Dec 2000, KYER, JEFFREY wrote:

> been in print... Admittedly, the trolls are not without their charm
> but...

I don't like them very much. I mean that they are fascinating, secrets and all, but I wouldn't like to play a uz campaign.

> I, for one, would like to see more _new_ material. Conversions are well

Ditto! I would really like to see the book on Mostali. Every of the elder race hold secrets about Glorantha that I would like to explore! The Kralorela and the Eastern Islands books sound good as well.

Olli Kantola

--
It's lovely to watch colorful shadows in the planets of the eternal light.
        -The Master