Re: Changing history (was illumination and Uroxi and ...)

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 18:21:10 -0800

> >While normally I wouldn't get into a debate with the walking
encyclopedia...

> I'm a few volumes short if that makes you feel better...

Watch it peter, you don't want to be described as "a few volumes short of an encyclopedia" (or "a few bricks shy of a load", "a few sandwiches short of a picnic", etc).

> >The Moon is not a Green Age entity, but Golden.
>
> It has a green age predecessor, Provaria.

Well, I'm not about to re-read the Entokosiad just for this thread (besides, by the time I was done with the book the thread would probably be well over).

Just from re-reading the first few paragraphs, though, I would hesitate to call Provaria a "predecessor" of the RM. "Typical Lunar exaggeration and co-opting of other people's myths" maybe... However, I am willing to be shown elsewhere that it does say this.

> > Who has 'quested the GA?
> Valare Addi for a start.

Hmm, but was it *the* Green Age, or the Hero Plane version?

- Richelieu