Re: Maximum Game Fun vs. Setting Fidelity

From: nichughes2001 <nick.hughes_at_...>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 14:00:02 -0000

Gosh it must be Mysticism week on heroquest-rpg.

I would tell the player something along the lines of:

'What I have described is the path known to dragonewts and which a reborn dragonewt would have experienced before. Within Glorantha there are or have been other paths but these are things your character would have to discover during play. It is even possible to invent your own path but this sort of experimental heroquesting is difficult, dangerous and can have unexpected side-effects so people tend to frown upon it.'

--
Nic