Re: Re: Illuminated - help!

From: Viktor Haag <vhaag_at_...>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 11:54:14 -0500

Jane Williams writes:
> --- jorganos <joe_at_...> wrote:
>
> > Seems like becoming Humakti, severing all pre-existing ties,
> > and then severing one's cult ties would be a good start for
> > being a mystic.
>
> Assuming you survived the severing of cult ties, of course. I
> know Humakt is in favour of severing everything, but this
> might be seen as going too far.
>
> (yeah, I know, illuminates are immune to spirits of
> reprisal. Doesn't make them immune to a sword through the
> head, though.)

(a) Putting a sword through the head of a fully illuminated Humakti may prove harder than it seems at first glance

(b) Would the fully illuminated Humakti really care? 8)

> Maybe there's a really obscure sub-non-cult of Humakt for
> mystics...?

IMG, it's almost certain that illuminated Humakti are individuals with goals completely ineffable to normal people. After all, IMG, the affairs of "normal" Humakti cultists alone are relatively ineffable to normal people...

--
Viktor Haag : Software & Information Design : Research In Motion
                              +--+