Re: Lunars "Gone Native"

From: argrathi <argrathi_at_...>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 06:37:18 -0000

Heortling sun worshippers (ELMALi) have been "contaminated" by sun rituals coming from the empire region. They're introduced to some cool new myths that open up new horizons that don't bring down the fury of the gods.

I suspect it works both ways unless we accept that the elmali are inferior to the yelmalians. This could be the way in for you, a bunch of far-place religious in - betweens looking for help.

As for moon worshippers, do the Torkani worship annilla? Can you work something along those lines.

Or, you could just pick a lunarised clan. Talaster in the empire is orlanthi. Maybe a tribal chief's son is sent off to lunar college. Comes back, gets bored, goes to visit distant relations in Sartar. Then you could have a fully lunarised moon worshipper who knows the rites of hospitality and is a community worshipper of the storm pantheon.