Re: broos

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 10:56:40 -0800

Moah

>I had come to understand, from previous discussions with my RQ GM,
>that broos didn't need their mates to be alive to reproduce?
>
>Was I the victim of rumor-mongering and slander against these fine
>individuals?

I'd call them victims, not fine individuals, but I think in most cases they need to be alive to provide warmth and nutrition to the parasitic broo larvae.

Sandy Petersen once mentioned a broo whose "mother" was a cast iron stove, but I've seen some notes of Greg Stafford's that suggest that this is an exceptional case.

--

David Dunham