Re: broos

From: ttrotsky2 <TTrotsky_at_...>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 21:17:54 -0000

> Of course, a compost pile would provide warmth, and decomposing
flesh might
> have enough nutrients, so a careful broo "farmer" might be able to
do raise
> up his little darlin's that way.
>
> On the whole, whoever, I thing 99% of broos need a live "mother" to
come to
> term.

If I really wanted to do this sort of thing, I'd roll the broo's 'Impregnate Victim 5W', opposed by any appropriate abilities the victim might have (or by 14, as the case may be) - in this case: 'He's Dead, Jim 10W3'. Which makes it just possible that a lucky (or chaotically fertile) broo could do the job, while still making it pretty unusual.

-
Trotsky
Gamer and Skeptic