Begining Campaign

From: Rob <robert.davis_at_...>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 11:17:11 -0000

I was wondering what people think. Do you think that the old Borderlands scenarios are suitable as Heroquest material. I know I will need to put more work into it as a setting/ stats etc., but it might be a more traditional intro into Glorantha for 'old Runequest' sceptics.

Basically the guys hated the RQ system and refused to play it based on that. When I brought up that I'd like to GM a new game for Glorantha they were all like, oh no not Runequest. I have explained that it is nothing like that at all. One guy really liked the thought of a humakti but when he saw the death rune he said I don't want to play some biblebasher!! hahahaha

I was reading through Barbarian Adventures and I love it. However, I was thinking about getting them involved in some old fashioned stuff before plunging them into the life of heortling clansmen. Having said that I really like the rulebook intro scenarios. As you can see I am not one for writing my own stuff!! I like to get people started and then let it develop, writing additional stuff when called for by plot developments. That sort of comes easier.

What do you reckon.....?

Regards,
Rob