Re: Begining Campaign

From: Rob <robert.davis_at_...>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 13:23:33 -0000

> It's a shame that 2/3 players left town. It was shaping up to be a
good game.

> Regards,
>
> Bruce

Thanks Bruce. I think I will do that then.

I have a tip for anyone trying to introduce people to the game and character creation. NARROW their choices! I gave out loads of sample characters. What I should have done is given out the various choices of occupation. Then I should have said this is the kind of magic available based on the occupation and sex. That pretty much decides what cult they are in. They can 'discover' their cult in play. I think this is the way to go for people with no experience of Glorantha.

Regards!
Rob