Begining Campaign

From: Viktor Haag <vhaag_at_...>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 11:15:52 -0500

Rob writes:
> I was wondering what people think. Do you think that the old
> Borderlands scenarios are suitable as Heroquest material. I
> know I will need to put more work into it as a setting/ stats
> etc., but it might be a more traditional intro into Glorantha
> for 'old Runequest' sceptics.

Ian Thomson's work on Pavis in his various companions published by the Tentacles Tome series (see <http://www.tradetalk.de/>) suggests that you can start a good Pavis/Praxian campaign by first playing 'The Garhound Contest' (see Issaries' website for a really nice HQ 'update' of this adventure) and then segueing into Borderlands.

It's what I had intended to do for my second HQ group.

--
Viktor Haag : Software & Information Design : Research In Motion
                              +--+