Re: Begining Campaign

From: Viktor Haag <vhaag_at_...>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 11:23:49 -0500

Ian Cooper writes:
> > I was wondering what people think. Do you think that the old
> > Borderlands scenarios are suitable as Heroquest material.
>
> Yes very much so. IIRC Chaosium tried to provide examples of a
> number of play styles through their RQ supplements: Wilderness
> Adventures (Griffin Mountain), City and Dungeon (Pavis), Community-
> based (Borderlands). Of the three the latter allows HeroQuest to
> strut its stuff the most.

John Quaife did an adventure (called 'A Tale to Tell'?) that was able to be slotted into the Borderlands campaign. It was originally published in White Dwarf #85, and then adapted and put into 'Shadows on the Borderland'.

That might be useful grist for your mill as well.

--
Viktor Haag : Software & Information Design : Research In Motion
                              +--+