Re: Anyone have Masters of Luck and Death yet? How is it?

From: Viktor Haag <vhaag_at_...>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 16:53:48 -0500

Jeff writes:
> Not everyone plays HeroQuest campaigns involving
> earth-shaking, city- shattering heroes. Some groups are much
> more casual in nature. I think that Geo's was intended to
> accomodate that style of play.

And then there are those of us running campaigns featuring young-teen Orlanthi trying to come to grips with their adolescence and the frustrations of the lunar occupation...

I suspect that there are as many different Gloranthas as there are referees...

> I belive that "Masters of Luck and Death" was intended to
> serve a variety of campaigns and playing styles.

Of course my *other* group will likely soon be perpetrating more traditional sorts of Praxian-chaos-slaying...

--
Viktor Haag : Software & Information Design : Research In Motion
                              +--+