Croydon, UK Heroquest

From: Rob <robert.davis_at_...>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 15:11:59 -0000

Dear All

I am looking to find a group where I can be a player on a regular basis. I am currently about to embark on a semi regular game as Narrator, but would really like to be a player. I have Orlanth is Dead and Barbarian Adventures and I'm currently holding off reading them (and online scenarios) until I run them as a Narrator or get to play them as a player.

I am registered on the Londonherowars group, which is too far away for me at the moment.

Please drop me a line if anyone has a game. We could always start a new group as well!!!

Regards,
Rob