Uz society

From: DreadDomain <dreaddomain_at_...>
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2004 17:12:00 -0500

Hi guys,

First off I went AWOL for a few days and when I came back, I should couldn't keep up with the amount of mails waiting in my mailbox. Let's start by thanking you all for the great insights you gave me on the AA vs KL vs ZZ storyline.

All this made me think about uz society structure depending on dominant gods and I just wanted to ask if you thought the following was more or less accurate.

KYGER LITOR (Dagori Inkarth)
Well, this one is a no brainer. A KL dominated society would pretty much function like Dagori Inkarth and this one is fairly well documented between U:ToG and Trollpak.

ZORAK ZORAN (Dark empire)
I suspect a ZZ dominated society would break a lot of uz taboos. Even if female would be jealously protected, they probably wouldn't have much social or political power as male would dominate everything and do like ZZ
(whatever the fuck they would like). Housings would be less "natural state"
(as in caves) than a KL society and more militaristic. Politics would have
a less isolationist approach than DI and more bellicose.

ARGAN ARGAR (Kingdom of Night)
An AA dominated society would probably be sort of middle of the road between KL and ZZ. Female would still hold a venerated status but political power would probably be evenly shared between both sexes. As a surface god, AA must have a better understanding and more affinities with surface dwellers and thus its society as a whole and housings in particular would be more sophisticated then both KL and ZZ's societies. Political attitude would be more outgoing, diplomatic and friendly.

What do you think?