Re: Re: Cult of Sartar?

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 15:01:43 -0800

As I remember from 'way back when, discussing it with greg, Sartar-the-man became the wyter of Sartar-the-Kingdom. So all Sartaries would be able to use whatever Guardian-like functions he provided as a wyter.

His family would be able to get more & different abilities, but no-one else would worship him directly.

But then, my memory could be fuzzy on this one...

RR
- Richelieu