Re: Re: Cult of Sartar?

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 08:07:37 +0000 (GMT)

> (Jane thinks Salinarg was a humakti: I'm tempted
> to think Salinarg was called by Humakt but REFUSED -
> hence all the bad omens and ill wyrd).

Ooh! I now like that idea better than my own.

He did the classic "no, not me, take my first-born son instead" thing. And Humakt most certainly did. Beware of what you ask for, you may get it :)

After all, if you want to continue a dynasty, by bloodline, then Humakt isn't quite the right cult for the job, is he? Even after re-sheathing, fertility and strong bloodline ties aren't what he's about.

Jane Williams

Yahoo! Messenger - Communicate instantly..."Ping" your friends today! Download Messenger Now http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com/download/index.html