Re: Cult of Sartar?

From: Ian Cooper <ian_hammond_cooper_at_...>
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2004 10:04:20 -0000

Charles Corrigan wrote:
> Has this been gregged? My memory is that a recent source (Intro to
> Glorantha? Thunder Rebels?) had him as a Larnisti from Heortland
> which "feels" better.

Intro had him as a Larnsti, and the only one who ever left Heortland IIRC. And agreed the write up there suggests that the power of change is key (hence his transformations both of the kingdom and self). So change magic is possible, though we might want to disthinguish between powers ofthe man and power of the wyter. In a sense his final transformation was his own apotheosis.