Re: Cult of Sartar?

From: jorganos <joe_at_...>
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2004 12:35:15 -0000

Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_y...> wrote:
> My vague memories of Wyrms Footprints and the write-up
> of the Rebellion therein suggest that the Sartarite
> army ended up holed up on Larnste's Table. Apart from
> being militarily defensible, could this spot have some
> magical/mythical connection with the cult of Sartar
> that they were trying to use?

Possibly they even succeeded... They made Fazzur reveal the whereabouts of Sheng Seleris to them, admittedly at that time a totally useless (and with the removal of Hofstaring Treeleaper, costly) information. They took peace instead of continuing combat.

If holing up there was a means to get the army out without a massacre, it succeeded very well. If they tried to restore the Principality, they failed.