Re: Cult of Sartar?

From: illuminate33 <inarsus-ferilt-z_at_...>
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2004 09:03:13 -0000

> > And Sartar, according to Greg, is at heart an Issaries
heroquester.

> Has this been gregged? My memory is that a recent source (Intro to
> Glorantha? Thunder Rebels?) had him as a Larnisti from Heortland
> which "feels" better.

Before Udam Bagur (Shargash, ZZ, or Ty Kora Tek, any underworld deity you prefer) drag me into Digest Fodder...., My answer is, "Yes, but always gregging might await in everything."

See "Glorantha" (now Out of Print...) p142-143 about Larnsti, "Orlanth is Dead!" p.35, Broyan with 25 Larnsti members.

My unofficial bits can be found at:
http://www2u.biglobe.ne.jp/~BLUEMAGI/LarnstiBrotherhood-e.htm

I assume Esvulari and Richard oppressed them severely and only remnants follow Broyan.

Sincerely:
TI