Re: Last Samurai (3/10)

From: John Hughes <john.hughes_at_...>
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2004 14:17:34 +1100

Why thank you, you stereotypical Freeench person, you. :)

I actually did a quick google to check le/la and got lots of hits on 'le'. Note to self: USE DICTIONARY. Does this mean everything I read on the Internet isn't necessarily right? **Major** bummer...

There were also a few split infinitives and plain old english mistakes, but of course being a stereotypical Australian I'm not expected to be be 'au fait' with Proper English and How She Is Said.

Being a platypus, you probably understand that already.

John