Re: Boatman & Zola Fel

From: Viktor Haag <vhaag_at_...>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 15:13:43 -0500

Chris Lemens writes:
> Viktor Haag:
> >
> > Here's a stab at a new occupation (Boatman) that
> > I intend to be available for my upcoming Prax
> > campaign.
>
> Note that Praxian nomads would never take this keyword. Only
> River Folk scum and Outlanders in the Zola Fel valley would.

Oh, most assuredly; I understood this as well.

> > Appropriate homelands:
> > Prax and Zola Fel Valley, Teshnos, Kralorela
>
> Not Prax. Just Zola Fel Valley.

Ah, cool -- sure. I assumed that the Valley was sort of "in" Prax; but I should probably be thinking of the two as separate regions.

> I believe the Praxian nomads worship Zola Fel as a male
> spirit. For them, he is the blood of Brave Seolinthur, who
> fell fighting the Devil. That said, in a deeper reality, all
> water entities seem to have somewhat fluid definitions in
> terms of gender and otherworld origin.

Woah, a male God, a male spirit, *and* a female spirit. Yoicks!

--
Viktor Haag : Software & Information Design : Research In Motion
                              +--+