Re: Confusion over Zola Fel...

From: Jeff <jakyer_at_...>
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2004 23:34:36 -0000

No, Mixed worship is basically communities of animist, theist and wizardly worshippers and appeasing/worshipping entities other than their type communally. Most of the communities presented so far have been concentrated types whereas mixed worship is, apparently, more the norm.

I can say its harder to write a homeland for this sort of worship. Eef. But I supose that Imarj would be an example of a mixed common religion... I think...

> > Why do they have to make sacrifices to Zola Fel?
>
> Because I assumed that Sartarites would be more comfortable
> propitiating Zola Fel as a God, since I understood they had a
> tendency to think of most things in theistic terms.

Misapplied worship then...

Jeff