Vingan Artwork Available on Files Page

From: John Hughes <nysalor_at_...>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 13:29:20 -0000

I have uploaded a 470K Vingan Art zip archive to the Hero Wars File page. (Just log into egroups and go to Hero Wars/Files).

The archive contains a number of graphic files, alternative renderings of the `Cradledaughter' 3-D model I have been building over the last few months. They may be of use to you as desktop art or character sketches.

The files are:

ThunderRebel.JPG (92K). An 800*600 image suitable for Windows desktop wallpaper. As well as the vingan figure, it contains a Thunder Rebels logo and the slogan "It is the time of the Hero Wars, the season of the Thunder Rebels. We have sown the Wind. We will harvest the Storm. Come the Hurricane!" (This is the one previously available).

New_Morning.JPG (53K). A `sephia' (mostly!) version of the above, sans logo and text. Also 800*600, and suitable for wallpaper.

CradledaughterSword.JPG (62K). An alternative rendering with drawn sword on a plain background.

CradledaughterShield.JPG (86K). Another alternative rendering, this time with spear and shield on a plain background.

FaceCD.JPG (66K). A closeup of the face in greyscale showing details of tattoos etc.

And last but not least...

TombRaider.JPG (134K) a recent retooling of the concept after a suggestion from Roderick that we need to take account of the new Hero Wars demographic. :) RESPECTFULLY offered in the spirit of the season, with apologies to Laura C. and just about everyone.

Cheers

John

nysalor_at_... John Hughes

I have seen the movement of the sinews of the sky, And the blood coursing in the veins of the moon. -Iqbal, Allameh Muhammad