Re: Digest Number 1575

From: Rob <robert.davis_at_...>
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2004 10:11:03 -0000

> The Dead Place is a special case - indirectly devastated by
Wakboth, when
> Eiritha transferred Storm Bull's death to the land he lay on,

I don't think thats right. Stormbull (my prefered sobriquet)wasn't dead - just knackered. Eiritha devastated that part of Prax by doing that Earthpower spell type thing from RQ2 but in the 10w8-12 range (what a rules lawyer I am) which gave the Bull enough oomph to be able to summon the Block to come and twat Wakboth on the bonce. Now thats gotta hurt! Thats what it says in Cults of Prax anyway.

Excuse my vernacular - its friday and one of my players has cancelled!

Regards,
Rob