Re: Digest Number 1575

From: Rob <robert.davis_at_...>
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2004 11:34:31 -0000

> Prax is scarred by fire. Tada, its earth king is dead.

Erm, was he a superhero (a la Harrek) and a Giant (a la Gonn Orta) and Generts mate. I don't think he was an earth god/ king?

Where does it say Prax is scarrd by fire? I thought that although blasted a bit (not when compared to the Greatlands/ Wastes) it is relatively intact because old 'Bully' Stopped the chaos hordes there? All I really have to go on is the old William Church map and half of Prax I have always taken to be a bit like the American Prairie (spelt wrong I think).

I think its time that Prax got the HQ treatment and a new map and maybe even a Gazeteer.

Henders Ruins? Does anyone know the story of the Hender of Henders ruins?

Rob