Re: Re: cultural weapons?

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 18:14:35 -0800

Hey, c'mon guys, I was writing quickly with no spell check running!

The Elmal gregging occured in King of Sartar, where Elmal was introduced as the Sun God of the Heortlings - right after Sun County was produced by Avalon hill, which detailed the Praxian Sun Dome temple and the cult of Yelmalio there. Before that, we really knew only of Yelm and Yelmalio as Sun Gods (We may have known of Kargzant, the penatan Sun God, I can't rightly recall, but the main-stream sun cults were the two "Y" gods). ever since Cults of Prax, yelmailo had been the only sun god worshipped by Runequest characters (Yelm was described as unattainable).

RR
- Richelieu