Re: Re: Gregging

From: Henk Langeveld <hlangeveld_at_...>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 10:55:28 +0100

Alex Ferguson wrote:
> BTW, unless my subconscious filched it from somewhere else, I call
> credit/blame on "No wonder they call me Greg..." The good news is,
> I'm quite happy to GPL it, and the better news is, Greg will happily
> wear the t-shirt, he's assured me -- just so long, of course, as it
> has a breast pocket.

First post on the web is unmistakenly yours, Alex:

http://glorantha.temppeli.org/digest/gd8/2001.06/2971.html
> From: Alex Ferguson (abf_at_...)
> Date: Wed 20 Jun 2001 - 23:43:12 EEST
>
> As I've more than once said (incl. to FGS -- he had the politeness to
> laugh <g>) "No wonder they call me Greg! I even Greg myself!"

Of course I only bothered to look for it *after* posting. Sorry!

I thought I'd heard it at a con first - it was such a strong meme, I couldn't resist... I think it belongs in the 'Gregging' FAQ :-)

Henk