Re: Broos at Moonbroth

From: simon_hibbs2 <simon.hibbs_at_...>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 13:09:28 -0000

> I disagree. Expedience a bridge too far here.

Ok you didsagree, and probably many praxians would too, but all praxians in every possible situation? Are you realy sure they all have the same level of moral probity as you?

> Thats ok as far as poltical or ideological opponents may be. But
> theologically opposed? I don't think so. Its like saying
christians
> would ally with satanisits to take out another religious sect. Not
> likely.

I can think of one or two Popes of ages past that might not have been quite so high minded, depending on what was in it for them.

Simon Hibbs