Re: Broos at Moonbroth

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 10:08:48 -0800

Andy

>there seems to be no problem retroactively changing the nature
>of the great supernatural beings of Prax from gods to spirits

There was always a continuum from spirit -> god. This has now been renamed so that it runs spirit -> majestic spirit.

As for playing in Glorantha, I suspect people don't have the same picky terminology that HQ does, which attempts to distinguish the denizens of at least three Otherworlds. Within any one culture, you'll find more natural-sounding terms, which are likely to be "spirit" and "god" (or "spirit" and "saint").

--

David Dunham