Re: Broos at Moonbroth

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 18:18:11 +0000 (GMT)

> I am curious about the reworking that is held to be
> necessary.
> specifically: WHAT official history of Moonbroth?
> As far as I can recall, there is none that is
> "official."
> "Official" here means it is by me, or on the II
> website.

If "by you" counts, then I take it River of Cradles, though OOP, is still official?

Page 17. "The Bison riders and Impala riders had gathered Rhino Riders, Pavis Survivors, the Agimori, Newtlings, the Basmoli Berserkers, and the Bolo Lizard people to their side, along witih some medicine bundles, a shaman-controlled Oakfed, and even a contingent of Broos.
"Despite the power of this coalition, it had no cohesion....
"Agimori, Newtlings, Broos and Berrserkers were crushed by the march of the hoplites after their mounted allies were driven from the field."

There's a fair bit more about the battle, but that's the Broo aspect.

Presumably this history was based on the original Pavis boxed set, though I haven't pulled that out to check.

BT Yahoo! Broadband - Free modem offer, sign up online today and save �80 http://btyahoo.yahoo.co.uk