Re: Ahh! Assistance needed from experts!

From: bethexton_at_...
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 22:08:10 -0000

I don't think that is necessary. There are plenty of strange LM worshippers! Note the alchemist sub-cult in storm tribe. You could even posit a 'lost' sub-cult that tried to learn the name of all the spirits, but that might be making things too easy on him, to get to study spirits within the proper bounds of his cult.

I'd give him the constant choice of getting more power over the spirits, at the risk of losing his LM status.

Of course, while he is in the common religion, aside from agents of reprisal there are no reasons he couldn't discover an anamist tradition that suits him, and eventually leave LM. Maybe he could get hints that he has the potential to have a fetch?

have fun!

--Bryan