Re: Broos at Moonbroth (And the entire "Chaos ain't what it used to be" discussion).

From: Andrew Dawson <asmpd_at_...>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 16:26:09 -0600

Fair enough, I'm completely outnumbered on this subject anyway, but does this mean that discussions of Chaos on this list are limited to only the Chaos mentioned in HW and HQ products?

And, since the nature of how cultures deal with magic and myth in Glorantha was part of this discussion, is that also taboo?

Thanks,
Andy