Re: Broos at Moonbroth

From: simon_hibbs2 <simon.hibbs_at_...>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 10:17:17 -0000

To drag this back to the Hero Wars/HeroQuest sources, there is no current Issaries Inc primary source that focuses solely on Chaos. Therefore comparing the information in HQ with the information in previous game products that did focus specialy on Chaos is comparing apples and oranges.

I understand that there is a work in progress to address this, much in the way that the UZ book presented the UZ for HeroQuest outside the main Issaries Inc line. I hope this pans out. Different cultures in Glorantha have always ben presented as having different viewpoints on chaos, there is nothing new in this. Perhaps it is just that HeroQuest is presenting more information on, for example the Lunar Empire, and so their viewpoint seems more prominent than it once did.

Simon Hibbs