RE: Re: Broos at Moonbroth

From: matthew.cole_at_...
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 13:02:35 -0000

-----Original Message-----
From: simon hibbs
I don't see why, the outcome can only be to weaken the forces of chaos as they expend their energy and magic against each other.

You've still to show how chaos actualy benefits from this.

my 2p:
I was under the impression that the 'supernatural forces of chaos' (thed, malia etc), in general, hated everything, even their own worshippers/whatevers.

IMG neither chaos/law or any other recognised (from this world POV) body is unified to the degree suggested by the last statement above.

A small point though: remember the sequence in Braveheart when the british send the Irish to attack Wallace & Co.? Where they run into the middle screaming and then stop, exchange pleasant greetings and then join up together? Some Lunars accept chaos, don't they? :)