Re: Ahh! Assistance needed from experts!

From: dzo01 <dzo_at_...>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 14:09:03 -0000

> You could make a spirit-related subcult of Lhankor Mhy (analogous
> the sorcery-related Torvald). There's something like this in my
> Umathela, with the affinity Spirits (Detect Spirit, Fight Spirit,
> Summon Known Spirit, Talk with Spirit, Ward Off Spirits).

I think this would be valid and the easiest way to go. If you look at the Lhankor Mhy myths in KoDP (just had to bring that in for David) and I think in KoS, there is mention of LM "meditating under a leather sheet" for inspiration. This seems quite shamanic to me so one could easily posit a LM subcult with access to shamanic-type abilities. In particular given that LM had access to all knowledge before the loss of the light of truth in the darkness then your player could be on the way to helping LM re-integrate all this knowledge and thus healing the world - great plot and HQ material there!

Cheers,
Dave