Re: Ahh! Assistance needed from experts!

From: Viktor Haag <vhaag_at_...>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 12:56:09 -0500

Jeff writes:
> Sure. Whatever works, I think. LMH may have made more scrolls
> with more spirity information but it doesn't quite taste
> right... But the idea is certainly feasable. I might put it
> down to a sect of the cult that is more interested in
> exploring the underlying logics of magic.

That's exactly the kind of feel I get from James' concept -- he wants a character that's interested in exactly those kinds of questions: he wants to understand how spirit magic "works".

> That'd be a common magic "religion" for sure.

Hmm -- I haven't read the Storm Tribe conversion notes yet: does this mean that Torvald is a "common religion"? (I have not problem treating him that way; it seems logical to me.)

--
Viktor Haag : Software & Information Design : Research In Motion
                              +--+