Re: Question about dealing with hostile spirits...

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 13:28:08 -0800

Another way to do it is for the Shaman (or a Practioner) to use Spirit Face (HQ 138) to bargain with the Disease spirit, or to defend the patient against it. Note that he can only drive spirit away, he can't use SF to bind the disease spirit.

RR
- Richelieu

> Hi!
>
> <Snip Viktor's description of an npc shaman getting rid of a disease
spirit inhabiting another npc and wanting to know how to run it if pcs had been involved.>

> The shaman would have searched for a spirit (most likely a healing spirit)
to drive the possessing spirit away. If the shaman already had such a spirit among his 'collection', so much the better.