Re: Re: Broos at Moonbroth

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 14:30:43 -0800

> Also, in message 16250 of this group, Greg has hinted that the Vadeli are
> the real bad guys (subject to Gregging, unpublished, possibly to be
> overturned in a future story arc, blah, blah, blah). If we accept that the
> Vadeli are the source/expression of Chaos in the West (subject to
Gregging,
> unpublished, possibly to be overturned in a future story arc, blah, blah,
> blah), this may support Chaos being the real villains.

*Everyone* is the Bad Guy! The world is hurtling towards the most major collosal c*ckup since before Time began, and no-one is an "Innocent Bystander". The Heortlings want to bring down the Moon, the Lunars want everyone to accept everything (and destroy Orlanth), the Trolls are eating through a glacier, the Dwarves are turning the world into a perfect object, the Elves are secretly storing millions of seeds to replant the earth, the Fronelans want to destroy the Kingdom of War, etc. etc. etc. And everything is scheduled to come together in one massive smash. I betcha even the Ducks have a cunning plan.

RR
- Richelieu