Dismembered gods (was Re: Belintar & Nysalor)

From: Jeff <jakyer_at_...>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 01:12:50 -0000

As I recall there's some guy named Harshax among the Colymar looking into Troll magical practices...

I guess, that if that's the missing chunk, I'm thinking that its going to try to get the other bits out of hock from the various *Sixths* that hold parts of him. I suspect the rulers of the Sixthsy all hate Belintar for subverting them for the last few centuries... Anyway, it makes for a good story - I can see an epic macguffin hunt style game coming out of that (A trilogy in seven parts, no less!).

But that's just *my* Glorantha.

Jeff