Dismembered gods (was Re: Belintar & Nysalor)

From: jeffrichard68 <richj_at_...>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 02:04:12 -0000

IIRC, Harshax is a thane of the Culbrea. I don't think he was Colymar.

I thought you were hinting that somehow the Black Spear (taken away by Chief Colymar not long after Belintar established himself as the Pharoah) was somehow key to rebuilding Belintar.

It seems that dismembered gods and dismembered "things" are a running theme in the Hero Wars. In addition to the list of gods, we have the dismembered Regalia of Sartar - complete with parts for our characters to discover, the possibly dismembered regalia of the Colymar (Leika "lost" the ring containing the tribal wyter), and there's all sorts of dismembered things being put back together in Pavis. Long ago, Nick Brooke and I even speculated that maybe the Tarshites are trying to put together the long lost regalia of the High Kings of the Heortlings. Seems Gloranthans are trying to reassemble a lot of things right now.