Re: Guardians

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 12:19:07 -0800

> Partially a rulesy question. Do wyter style beings work the same was
> as Guardians are described in HeroQuest on pages 92-96? Do they have
> the same sorts of abilities just more powerful?

"Wyter" is the heortling name for "Guardian Being".

They work exactly the same (Storm Tribe was written before the rules for GBs were finalized).

They aren't necessarily more powerful; though the people in the clan/tribe will be used as the "Members of the Hero Band", and they may have more or fewer abilities than normal (Some wyters are hundreds of years old, after all, so the rules for "Improving your Guardian" (pg 95) should be used to represent the passage of time).

RR
- Richelieu