Re: Broos at Moonbroth

From: Jeff <jakyer_at_...>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 03:05:51 -0000

Indeed. I am sorry you feel that way. Please refer to the list's charter and mandate.

"Discussion of Greg Stafford's world of Glorantha, the setting for the HeroQuest role-playing game published by Issaries, Inc. Here we focus on how to play HeroQuest (formerly Hero Wars) in Glorantha, and are especially concerned with introducing newer players to the game."

The HeroQuest-rpg list is not a venue for socio-political debate, especially with respect to current events. There are many other outlets for that. I wish you joy of the world.

Sincerely,

Jeff Kyer
Moderator