Dart Wars

From: jessedn_at_...
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 23:34:38 -0000

I am running a campaign based around the interaction between the Lunar Empire and Talastar using a variation of Talastar concieved by my players.

One of the players is the daughter of a Lunar Dara Happan noble out of Jillaro and two other players have him as a patron.

For the next phase of the campaign I am thinking that I am going to have a Dart War between a more traditionalist Dara Happan house and the PC's house.

Can anyone provide me with information on Dart Wars?

I have a general idea about them being basically a war of assassins with the intent of elminating the enemy family, but can anyone give me more information on them?

Jesse D.