Re: eurmalis in clans

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 16:51:49 -0800

Moah

>how many trickster can a clan accpet or tolerate?

None, of course.

>One of my players has chosen to be a trickster, and they have
>chosen to use a lightbringer ring, which menas they need a trickster for
>the ring, but i'm not really willing to have one player start as a clan
>ring member.

It's really tricky for people to play a Trickster properly according to Heortling society. It's not really pleasant to have to stay in a Deadeye shrine all the time, or get beaten by the entire clan as Hisfault.

As for the Lightbringer Ring, I don't believe that a clan actually needs a Eurmal disciple to sit on the ring.

--

David Dunham