Re: Re: No common magic feats for Heortlings [was: Heortling Collectives for Common Magic]

From: Darran <darransims_at_...>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 17:38:11 -0000

Greetings and Salutations
2004-02-24-1735.

Jeff wrote:
> Though I wonder if you'd really lose the magic when
> concentrating or just lose the use of it. I suspect the former
> though the later *does* have some interesting roleplaying
> opportunties.

I think that you do not actually lose the use of your *other* magic. Perhaps you just have a block that prevents you using it [on your character sheet it is crossed out but still readable]. You would have to go through a contest to actually use it, something like 'member of' pantheon, congregation, intercessor, or whatever against a passion or virtue involved in the situation requiring the contest. However there would always be consquences in dipping in on now forbidden magics in full face of your concentrated religion.

Cheers,
DARRAN SIMS

darransims_at_...
darren.sims_at_...

Go to Continuum! NOW!!!
http://www.continuum.uk.net
For the Yahoo Group goto:
continuum2004-subscribe_at_yahoogroups.com