Re: Glowline = Chaosline?

From: S. Ben Melhuish <sben_at_...>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 13:49:09 -0800

Peter Metcalfe wrote:

> What do these machines have to do with Yara Aranis?

Why do you ask?

Here's my mention of YA in my first email:

> Is it only Yara Aranis priests and the emperor who know about this,
> or is it an "everybody knows" kind of secret, or somewhere in
> between?

Per ILH1 (I think) and
http://www.heroquest-rpg.com/library/prosopaedia/y.html#yara-aranis (definitely), YA is the goddess of the Reaching Moon.

So my connection was

YA priesthood --(runs)--> Reaching Moon Temples --(have)--> "entropic" engines --(produce)--> Glowline

I could believe that YA herself necessarily has anything to do with the engines, but I can't imagine that her priesthood doesn't -- unless one of my connections above is wrong (which wouldn't surprise me).

--
Pile on!
http://pile.org/