The Goddess Lives! Pandemonium 2004 sighting.

From: epweissengruber <epweissengruber_at_...>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 03:52:18 -0000

I was delivering a short spiel on the history of Rufelza for my newbie players at a recent convention. I held up the HeroQuest book, with its portrait of the Goddess taking on the Storm Worshiper. I pointed to her puffy red shirt and her shaven head. Then I froze. I told my players to look over their shoulders. At another table, a teenage girrl game with a shaven head, leather wristband, and puffy red shirt was playing the card game FlipQuest. A shiver of fear went through them.

A priceless moment.